WhatsApp Chatbots to Upscale your E-commerce Business
Why Does Your Business Need a WhatsApp Chatbot?
WhatsApp integration to your website will help you communicate with your customers on a more personalised level. You can also tailor your WhatsApp chatbot to collect user information and data. This will help in improving customer relations.
WhatsApp promotion messages can be customised from user to user. This not only facilitates enhanced user experience but also helps improve conversion rates and drive sales.
For customers, support is available round the clock. WhatsApp automation also ensures that queries are answered in the best capacity possible and the need for customer service is not required. Through WhatsApp integration, customer enquiries can be handled even post-business hours.
Frequently Asked Questions on WhatsApp Chatbots
1. What is a WhatsApp chatbot?
A WhatsApp chatbot is a computerised software program that enables businesses to automate customer support and marketing. It helps in addressing the customer’s queries instantly. WhatsApp chatbot works 24/7, and it also aids in sending automated messages to numerous customers at the same time. It is also used for marketing products and services and for sending WhatsApp promotion messages.
2. Why do you need a WhatsApp chatbot for business?
- It is a cost-effective way to offer customer services.
- Helps generate better leads and boosts your sales.
- Lets businesses address customer queries within seconds.
- It is a personalised way of reaching out to customers
- Businesses can send out billing details more easily.
3. How much does the WhatsApp chatbot cost?
WhatsApp chatbot integration can aid your business greatly in boosting your sales. Zoko is one of the reliable WhatsApp chatbots to integrate. Setting up Zoko costs ₹2800/month and ₹33,600/ year.
4. What are the requirements to set up a WhatsApp Chatbot?
To set up a WhatsApp Chatbot, the following is required:
- Verified business page on Facebook
- WhatsApp business phone number
- Access to WhatsApp business API
5. What is WhatsApp Business API?
WhatsApp Business API is a platform that allows businesses to communicate with their customers via WhatsApp. The API allows businesses to send and receive messages from customers in a secure and automated way, and integrate WhatsApp with CRM tools, allowing for streamlined communication and data management. Some of the features include:
- Automated messaging: With the WhatsApp Business API, businesses can use chatbots to automate responses to frequently asked questions and provide customers with instant support.
- Message templates: The API provides businesses with message templates for sending common messages, such as appointment reminders, delivery notifications, and order updates. These templates can be customised to include relevant information and branding.
- Customised workflows: Businesses can use the API to create custom workflows that automate their communication with customers, including message triggers and routing rules.
- CRM integration: The API can be integrated with a business’s CRM tools, allowing for streamlined communication and data management. This helps businesses to manage customer conversations, store customer information, and provide personalised support.
6. What are some examples of WhatsApp Chatbot messages?
The different types of WhatsApp Chatbot messages include Customer Enquiries, Order Updates, Alerts and Warnings, and Product Availability.