Salesforce Marketing Cloud
SFMC is a powerful B2C enterprise marketing automation platform that helps drive business growth through highly targeted campaigns via omnichannel communication and designing customer journeys.
WebEngage is a powerful B2C enterprise marketing automation platform that helps drive business growth through highly targeted campaigns via multiple channels.
CleverTap is an omnichannel customer engagement and user retention platform that helps brands create individualized experiences, drive user engagement.
Wigzo is an e-commerce marketing automation platform in which Shiprocket has acquired a majority stake. Together, we help businesses of all sizes delve deeper into data to unleash possibilities to enhance sales and income. Wigzo enables e-commerce firms to personalize each customer interaction, resulting in increased engagement, retention, loyalty, and lifetime value.
Moengage helps you delight customers and retain them for longer. With MoEngage, you can analyze customer behavior and delight them with personalized communication at every touchpoint across their lifecycle.
Frequently Asked Questions on Marketing Automation Tools
1. What are the top 3 benefits of marketing automation platforms?
Marketing automation tools help in easy monitoring of performance, translate data into valuable insights, automate actions according to the lead’s interaction with the brand and much more. So, let’s look into the top 5 areas that digital marketing automation platforms helps with:
- Maintain consistency
Such platforms provide a set process to execute tasks according to priority and hence increase the efficiency of each action. You can schedule your meetings or follow-ups to customer interactions at the right time without delay.
- Marketing and sales alignment
Marketing automation software helps bring positive results by synchronising the efforts of both the marketing and sales team, that are codependent on each other. The sales team can get the entire history of a lead’s interaction with the company to approach them wisely and close more deals.
- Increase conversion rate
Personalised strategy in interacting with leads coupled with accurate reporting makes way for an increased conversion rate. Likewise, streamlining processes likewise helps in driving further revenue for the company in the long run.
2. Are marketing automation services effective?
Yes, marketing automation tools help organisations of every size. Through its features and processes, it saves time, money and headcounts. From effectively nurturing leads, cross-selling and upselling, and optimising the workflow, these platforms help in boosting the revenue of the company in the long run. They allow marketers to focus on more important things like strategising and studying customer behaviour rather than execution.
3. What is the main purpose of marketing automation tools?
The main objective of process automation is to improve a company’s workflow. Marketing automation services mainly help in enhancing the workflow in a company by streamlining processes and increasing efficiency. Automation has a myriad of benefits right from helping reduce costs and time to increasing productivity and reducing mistakes.
4. What are the top features of marketing automation?
Digital marketing automation tools have multiple features that help ease the workload, automate processes in significantly less time and reduce headcounts. However, let’s look into the top features of such platforms.
- Email campaigns: From initial contact to the final buying decision, these tools help engage your audience through successful email campaigns.
- Lead Management: It helps in the lead nurturing process from handling information to lead assigning and scoring, i.e. automatically assigning your leads a numerical value for ease of tracking.
- Social Media Marketing: With social media automation, marketers can now track and analyse the customer’s social media presence and activities.
- Establish Organised Workflow: They provide a simple and easy way to create and manage workflow helping to boost productivity.
5. What is the best marketing automation software for an eCommerce business?
Today, marketers have a different job role than what they used to have five to six years ago. In the fast-paced world, it is important to keep up with volume while maintaining solid relationships with customers. So, here are some of the eCommerce best marketing automation tools for your business:
- Active Campaign
- Hubspot Marketing Automation
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engagement
- Netcore Cloud
6. What is the function of marketing automation software?
Marketing automation software has multiple functionalities that enables marketers to focus on those aspects that need human interpretation and innovation. So, here are a few key functionalities of marketing automation software:
- Identifying effective campaigns
- Identifying quality leads
- Enhancing marketing content
And other things alike
7. What is the difference between CRMs and marketing automation tools?
A CRM and marketing automation caters to sales representatives, helps manage processes specific to the sales team, assigns tasks to sales reps, maintains an organised customer database and positive relationships, and enhances sales performance overall.
On the other hand, digital marketing automation automates marketing campaigns, optimises short purchase cycles, generates and nurtures quality leads for the sales team and enhances sales and marketing workflows.
8. Are there any free marketing automation platforms?
While these tools are not fully free, you do get a free version to use for some time. For example, Active Campaign allows for a 14-day free trial, and a few features of Hubspot are also free for you to try out!
9. What is an example of eCommerce marketing automation?
To help you understand better, here are five examples of marketing automation that you can implement to boost engagement:
- Shopping cart reminder
- Content-based reminder
- Thank you messages
- Loyalty-based automation
10. What are B2B marketing automation tools?
B2B marketing automation tools help with data consistency by eliminating redundant lead information and lead augmentation by providing additional data regarding prospects.