We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Marketing Analyst for the Ecommerce vertical to deliver data-driven growth solutions for our clients. The position requires robust analytical abilities, a creative approach to problem-solving, and a flair for growth. An ideal candidate is an analytics enthusiast with very good knowledge and understanding of e-commerce marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analytical Skills:
- Conduct data-driven analysis to gain actionable insights and answer critical business questions (acquisition, retention, LTV, etc.) for key clients
- Analyze and summarize A/B tests for the marketing team.
- Communicate the results to a general audience and describe the impact
- Leverage a combination of internal and external data sources to answer business questions
- Ensure that we properly understand the value of all of our marketing channels – for acquisition, engagement, retention.
- Implementing and testing pixels on websites
- Learn and develop the knowledge base on data analysis
- Google Analytics:
- Understand the basics & intermediate levels of GA
- Build dashboards to monitor and track KPIs for all clients
- Analyse daily trends and provide intel for key clients
- Use the audience tab effectively to find out more about the target audience and use this in campaign creation and optimization
- Google Tag Manager:
- Understand the basics of GTM
- Setup tags and triggers effectively
- Client Success:
- Fill in daily client reporting dashboards and the advertising team dashboard
- Make weekly/monthly reports as required by the client
- Join for client calls and client meetings, where relevant
- Gain proficiency with Google Data Studio
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication and relationship building skills